Friday, March 1, 2013

Joining The Idea Room Photo-A-Day Challenge

HAPPY FRIDAY! It's March already! Spring is almost here! Yipee!

Are you on Instagram? Have you ever participated in a Photo-a-day Challenge? Well, I've been on Instagram for awhile now and I love it! I've seen Photo Challenges before, but never participated. But that is going to change today! I am joining a blog I follow photo challenge. The Idea Room's March Photo-A-Day Challenge starts today. You should join me too! Click over to read her post, find out what the challenge is all about and join along in the fun!
Here is the challenge:

Source: The Idea Room




































Please follow crazylou along on Instagram if you don't already!

Have a great weekend!

Cindy



Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love (nice) comments...let me know whatcha think:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...