Thursday, February 28, 2013

March Fitness Challenge

If you read my post from Monday, you know that one of my priorities is myself. And one of the things I want to work on is a toner tummy. So, why not challenge myself? And why not encourage others to do the same? It's boring to do it alone anyways! I created a little printable--print it out, post it on your frig (or wherever) and let's do this together! I will keep you posted on my challenge through Facebook (not a fan yet, what are you waiting for? Click here and follow along!) and then at the end of the month, I will share my results. Sound fun? Thought so!

Okay then--this challenge starts Friday! The first two weeks we will do 2 sets of the circuit. The last two weeks we will do 4 sets of the circuit. Do this every other day (or if you are really eager, every day)! We will be in it together. We've got this! Let me know if you plan on playing along! Don't forget to share it with your friends, too! The more the merrier!

Cindy
March Abs Challenge get your abs ready for summer

Pin It!

1 comment:

  1. Stacey and I are getting back into shape right now too! We go to a boot camp 3 days a week. This looks like a great ab workout. Thanks for bringing it over Fabulous Fridays at Real Housemoms.

    ReplyDelete

I love (nice) comments...let me know whatcha think:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...