Monday, February 11, 2013

Sweetheart S'more Pops

ALERT!!! Valentine's Day is only 3 days away! I don't know about you, but I LOVE S'MORES! We have campfires during the summer and s'mores are a must have! But, who says we have to wait for summer to enjoy these tasty treats??? I made these over the weekend for a quick little treat for the kids and to give to some of our favorite sweethearts! I found the original idea from Cheryl over at Tidymom, except she did hers for Halloween.
chocolate covered smore pops

First, break the graham cracker in half, top with a marshmallow (I used heart shaped ones) and top with some Hershey's chocolate bar. 











chocolate covered smore pop

Top the with the other half of graham cracker. Place in the microwave and cook for 10 seconds.





As soon as you remove them from the microwave, insert a Popsicle stick. Continue to assemble as many as you wish to make. Then, place them in the freezer to set. This  makes it easier to cover in chocolate. About 30 minutes later, melt your chocolate (chips or almond bark works!). Dip, cover and sprinkle! Let set before you eat or package up for your sweetie!



sweetheart chocolate covered smore pops

Kids loved them and we can't wait to share them with our sweeties! Happy Valentine's Day!

Cindy

Pin It!

2 comments:

  1. How cute! Love this idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These turned out so cute!!! I am going to do this for either St. Patty's day or Easter! It will be so fun! Thank you for taking the time to link up to my first Saturday Share With Us. I'm so grateful. I hope you'll be back to share more tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete

I love (nice) comments...let me know whatcha think:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...