Friday, April 19, 2013

PINTASTIC Friday!

Finally, it's Friday! What a long week! I'm ready for the weekend and a gathering with my Sorority Sisters in Downtown Chicago this weekend! Can't wait--and as one of the girls posted on our Facebook Message Board: "I'm ready to laugh so  hard my stomach hurts!"

Here's a few of my favorite PINS this week!


Can't wait to try this! I've got some pretty smelly shoes! Go to Clover Lane for the scoop!
Great, creative and useful ideas! You can find them over at Sweet Pennies!
YUM! That's all I can say! Trying these ASAP! Thanks High Heels and Grills!
Come on over to check out my Pinterest Boards and start following along! Hope you have a great weekend!


Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love (nice) comments...let me know whatcha think:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...