Thursday, July 4, 2013

Happy Birthday MOM and AMERICA!


Today is a great day! It happens to be my Mom's birthday as well as America's birthday! How lucky is she, that every year, she gets a nice fireworks display on her birthday?
This was taken a few years ago when we visited my parents down at their Florida home. Not sure where my son and dad are, but this is the rest of the crew!


Here is a recent picture of my mom! I love her so much! She is very supportive and caring. I remember in college, she used to send me care packages, but not just for me--they were for the entire dorm wing. Everyone was always so excited when I got a big brown box delievered. She also molded me into the cook that I am. She is a fantastic cook and I have mastered a few of her "famous" dishes! She is a loving "Nanny" to my children. She will do anything for them. I know we didn't always have the best relationship growing up (sorry mom,!), but I would be lost without her--her loving support and unconditional love! Thanks for being a great example and HAPPY BIRTHDAY!



Hope you have a safe and Happy 4th of July!

4th of July



Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love (nice) comments...let me know whatcha think:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...