Saturday, December 22, 2012

Merry Christmas!

Christmas is just around the corner and my house is ready to celebrate! This is another time of year to stop and think about all the things you are thankful for. Even though I have been laid up on the couch for the last two weeks, I can still find many things to be thankful for.
  • My family--they have really helped me over the last 2 weeks, especially my husband.
  • My friends--for checking in on me and making me dinner and delicious bread.
  • My dog--for hanging out with me and making sure I'm all good.
  • My blog fans--thank you for helping me make this a reality! 
I hope you take some time over the Holidays to discover the things you are most thankful for. I'll check in with you after the Christmas! Thank you again for visiting my blog and sharing it with others.


Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love (nice) comments...let me know whatcha think:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...