Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Tasty Tuesday -- Not your Grandma's Goulash

When the weather gets colder, I love dishes that remind me of growing up. This recipe is one of those; however, I've adjusted it over the years to tailor it to my picky taste buds. This has become a favorite cold-weather dish for my entire family. It's simple, quick and uses one pan!

Not Your Grandma's Goulash--one dish meal


Not Your Grandma's Goulash

Ingredients
1/2 pkg egg noodles
3/4 - 1 lb ground beef
1 can tomato soup
Italian Seasoning, Garlic Powder, Salt & Pepper to taste
Grated Parmesan Cheese, optional

Directions
Boil noodles as directed on package, drain. While noodles are cooking, brown ground beef. Sprinkle with spices, as desired. Drain grease if necessasry. Add tomato soup, stir and simmer for 3-5 minutes. Add noodles, stir to combine. Allow to cook for about 5 minutes. Serve warm with garlic toast and your vegetable of choice.
Not your Grandma's Goulash--perfect retro dish to bring back childhood memories!


For a printable version, click HERE.

What is one dish that reminds you of your childhood?





Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love (nice) comments...let me know whatcha think:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...