Thursday, October 31, 2013

Happy Halloween and Happy Birthday to ME!!

Happy Halloween!!
Are you dressing up this year?
We have a party on Saturday--can't wait!
The hubs and I are dressing as Gilligan and Ginger!
I'll share pics on Instagram, so make sure you are following me there!

Today is my birthday, too!! (WAHOO!)
Yep, every year, I get to celebrate with the ghouls, goblins and witches! It's my last year in my thirties, so I'm going to LIVE IT TO THE FULLEST!!

Here are a few things on my birthday wish list.
(this contains affliate links)

Fitbit One:
 
Exercise Capri's:
 
 
 
Exercise Gloves:
 

 
 
Winter Boots:
 

 
 
Friends Season 1-10 DVD Complete Set:
 

 
 
Thank you so much for stopping by! Have a great day!
 

 
 


Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love (nice) comments...let me know whatcha think:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...