BelVita Soft Baked Breakfast Biscuit
Let's start with the BelVita Soft Baked Breakfast Biscuit
I was looking forward to this the most in all of the items I received. I'm always looking for nutrious and quick breakfast items for our busy mornings. I popped my biscuit in the microwave for about 10 seconds (this is not mentioned on the package) and it was warm and delicious. I paired it with an apple and a hot cup of Green Tea. Great taste! One thing I do need to warn you about, and this may only be my case, but about a half-hour after eating this I needed to make a trip to the bathroom. I don't think my body can handle that much fiber in one sitting! Here are more details about the product:
- 20% Daily Value of FIBER, 7g Fat Per Serving
- 11g delicious WHOLE GRAIN per 50g serving
- Good source of B-VITAMINS
- high fructose corn syrup
- partial hydrogenated oils
- artificial flavors or sweeteners
The next product I tried was the Pond's BB+ Cream.
I have to tell you that I was a bit confused at first about what this product actually was. I headed over to their website and this is what I found: Pond's BB+ Cream has an unique pigment system is designed to immediately conceal imperfections for natural-looking coverage. It also:
- Visibly reduces the appearance of dark spots to even skin tone in two weeks
- Superior* coverage of imperfections
- Superior* visible dark spot reduction
- Superior* non-greasy feel with a matte finish
- Tone Perfecting Complex formulated with:
- Vitamin E Acetate – an antioxidant known to protect and repair skin
- Glycerin – helps increase hydration
- Brightens and hydrates with lightweight moisture
- SPF 15 protects against harmful UVA/UVB rays
- Hypoallergenic and non-comedogenic
- Reduces the number of beauty and skin care products required during a daily beauty regimen
Annie's Homegrown Macaroni & Cheese
At lunchtime, I tried the Annie's Homegrown Macaroni & Cheese.
Being completely honest with you, I was not looking forward to trying this. I even brought a back-up lunch just in case I didn't like it. Why? I'm not a fan of microwaved mac & cheese. I've actually never tried anything from Annie's Homegrown, although I've seen their products frequently at Target and Woodman's where I shop.
Can I tell you how surprised I was. This was GOOD. No, GREAT. I would eat this again in a heartbeat and I will buy it for my kids to try. I love the fact that it is all natural, too. Here's a bit more about the product:
- One of the first microwavable cups with macaroni & cheese made with 100% real cheese and high quality organic and natural ingredients
- The microwavable cups are made with 100 percent real, rBST-free+ cheese, and without artificial flavors, synthetic colors or preservatives
- Made with organic pasta and the Real Aged Cheddar flavor has eight grams of whole grains per serving
Dr. Scholl's Comfort fo Her
Finally, I couldn't wait to slip the Dr. Scholl's Comfort for Her insoles in my work heels!
Many of you know that I have problem feet. I have had two surgery's on my right foot and a bunion on my left. Not only that, but I have very long and boney feet, too. I slipped these easily into my work heels and they fit comfortably. Slipped my foot in and could feel the difference. I wear these shoes often, so I am looking forward to the days where I am on my feet for long periods of time to see how they feel afterwards. Now you and your friends can get all-day comfort for less – by saving $2 on any Dr. Scholl’s® For Her product today!
Here's more details on these amazing inserts:
What a fun surprise in the mail and even more fun trying them all out! I received these products complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes. Hope you enjoyed reading some of these reviews and perhaps you found a new product or two to try out!
Have you found any new product you'd like to share with me?