Monday, October 28, 2013

Change...

This time of year makes me think a lot about change. I love falltime. I love watching the colors change. I was home sick last week and found myself staring out the window. I had a nice view of one of my trees from the couch. I posted it on instagram,here it is again:

So pretty. Thing is, I probably wouldn't have noticed it hadn't I been sick and laying on the couch all day. I'm glad I caught that picture and was able to really enjoy the beauty around me that day.

I've been thinking about positive change in my life a lot lately (mostly because of Nerium). I saw this quote at a gift shop a few weeks back and snapped a picture of it. I decided to turn it into a fun printable for you. Haven't done one in awhile, so I think it was due. I hope you enjoy it. I hope you find it striking and true, just as I did.

 
Change your thoughts and you change your world. Free Printable.

Click HERE for your Free Printable.

Just think...if we all had more positive thoughts, what a better place our world would be.

Thanks for stopping by. Please share this post with your friends.
 



Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love (nice) comments...let me know whatcha think:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...