This is what I featured this month, my debut! I think it's perfect for the Thanksgiving Table and something that the kiddo's will enjoy creating.
Thanksgiving Turkey Napkin Rings
· Flat wooden craft spoons
· craft paints
· Paper towel or toilet paper tube
· Yellow pipe cleaners
· Eyes or Black marker
· Tacky glue
· Red felt
1. Five craft spoons are required for each ring. Using craft paint, paint one of them yellow for the turkey's head, the others, a variety of colors—we used green, orange and blue—these will be the tail feathers.
2. For the turkey's body, cut a 2-inch section from a cardboard paper towel or toilet paper tube and paint it brown.
3. From yellow pipe cleaners, shape a pair of short legs with three-toed turkey feet. Cut small holes in the tubes and fit the legs through small holes, bending the tips inside the tube to secure them.
4. Use tacky glue to attach the eyes or simply use a marker to draw eyes on the face. Use tacky glue to attach a red felt wattle.
5. Finally, glue the head to the front of the body and the tail feathers to the back.
6. Allow to dry approximately 1 hour before using.
7. Roll up a paper or cloth napkin and set at each table setting.
Isn't he adorable?!
This is what the table setting could look like for the big feast!