Thursday, January 24, 2013

Heart-Shaped Suckers

Do you still have candy canes lingering around the house wondering what to do with them? With Valentine's Day right around the corner, these are the perfect way to use up those candy canes! How fun would these be to give to your kids' teachers or grandparents or even a neighbor? They couldn't be easier, either.
I first saw these in the magazine Family Fun (I actually tore out the page and put it in my "to make" file!) and then I saw them on the blog Idea Room. (love this blog, btw!) I knew I had to make them! Check out her instructions right here.
This is how ours turned out!
Candy Cane Heart Suckers
If you still have more candy canes to use up, tune in later for another fun way to use them!

Have a great day!

Cindy

Pin It!

3 comments:

  1. Hi! Found you from What to do Weekends. This is such a great idea! I've been thinking about doing something with all of my candy canes. Love your blog. Your newest follower. :)

    Kathy @ lifeonlakeshoredrive.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a PERFECT idea to use up the Christmas left-overs! Genius. I love meeting a fellow crafty friend :)
    "Stalking" your blog from Peacoats and Plaid!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing this at What to Do Weekends!! I love these. Hope you will come by next week again to visit and share. Your friend, Linda

    ReplyDelete

I love (nice) comments...let me know whatcha think:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...