These are pictures from 2009 (my kids have changed so much!)--I must not have taken pictures during the hunt since then (and this was way before I ever thought I'd have a blog)!!
- We don't wear shoes in the house, this is where we should put them. (shoe closet)
- ZZZZZZ this is where you find dad snoring. (parents bed)
- The only purple room in the house. (Hailey's bedroom)
- Crunch and munch, this is where you find the snacks. (pantry, snack bin)
- Shhh....mom's relaxing. (whirlpool tub)
- Craftiness happens here. (craft room)
- Splish, splash Carson is taking a bath. (kids tub)
- Brrr...it's cold in here! (freezer)
Our other tradition is making heart-shaped pizza's for dinner. Each kid makes their own! Such fun!
So, what kind of Valentine's Day traditions does your family do?
If you like what you see, comment, pin and follow along!