Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Tasty Tuesday--White Chocolate Peppermint Popcorn

Gosh, I can't believe it's Tuesday already. And I can't believe February is right around the corner, too. Can't time just slow down? Geez. Anyways....last week I gave you an idea on how to use up your leftover candy canes, this week I'm going to show you another one. This is another great treat, something you can also give as a gift to your favorite teacher, friend or neighbor! It's super simple and easy to put together, too!
White Chocolate Peppermint Popcorn

White Chocolate and Peppermint Popcorn
from Skip To My Lou

Ingredients
16 oz. white chocolate or almond bark
1 cup finely crushed peppermints (that's about 12 candy canes)
4 qts. popped popcorn (see my recipe here, just omit the seasoned salt and add a sprinkle of table salt)

Directions
Slowly melt white chocolate/almond bark in the microwave or double boiler on the stove top. Stire often to keep chocolate from burning. Stir 1/2 cup crushed peppermints into the white chocolate. Place popped corn into a large bowl. Pour melted white chocolate and peppermint mixture over the popcorn. Gently stir to coat popcorn while sprinkling remaining crushed peppermints over the popcorn. Pour out onto parchment paper and allow coating to harden.

Enjoy!

Have a great day!

Cindy

Pin It!

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a yummy bowl of popcorn, not sure there'd be any left over to give away! Thanks for sharing at One Creative Weekend!

    ReplyDelete

I love (nice) comments...let me know whatcha think:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...