Saturday, August 31, 2013

Rethink Your Drink!


Rethink your drink and Go Soda-Free for the month of Sept!! Come on and take the Pledge!


If you know me, you know that I LOVE (with all my heart) Diet Coke. I know it's not good for me, but I love it, anyways. Last year, I went the entire month of August without a sip of the stuff. I did good. But I didn't feel this burst of energy or anything else fabulous, so I went back to drinking it.

In September, I am going to attempt to kick DIET COKE to the curb for good. It's a good thing I really enjoy water, too! In fact, I've been known to drink 120-150 ounces of water a day, easily!

So, will you join me next month? Do the pledge with me.

I, Cindy {crazylou}, will drink more water and less (NO) soda...

Also, check out my post from the other day about the Fall Fitness Challenge I'm participating in. I'd love for you to join me in that too!!



Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love (nice) comments...let me know whatcha think:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...