Saturday, August 17, 2013

Wahoo!! Crazylou is 1!

Whether you are new here or have been with me all along, I am giving you a big virtual hug today! I am celebrating my one year writing this blog called Crazylou! Thank you so much for sticking with me and supporting me along the way. This blog is a hobby of mine, something I do in my spare time. I love it. It's my creative outlet and way to connect with other creative people. It's been a whirlwind year. I have so many dreams and visions for this blog and I can't wait for them to be realized.

Crazylou turns 1
I am working on a birthday surprise for you, but it's not quite perfect yet! BUT...I still have a surprise for you on Monday, so be sure you come back bright and early---this is something you don't want to miss. Seriously.

Happy Birthday to Crazylou! Go out and have a cupcake to celebrate!



Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love (nice) comments...let me know whatcha think:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...