Friday, August 9, 2013

Super Easy Bleach Pen T-Shirt

Howdy! It's FRIDAY!! We are busy with our County Fair this week--it's an end-of-summer tradition to go to as much as we can. Once the fair ends, school begins! Which is next Wednesday! (yeah!!)

I'm sharing a project that my son and I did together. We had fun working on this shirt and he wears it every week! The best part--it is completely customizable and only takes a few minutes!

Bleach Pen T-Shirt

1 colored shirt
1 Bleach Pen
Cardboard

Place cardboard in the middle of the shirt to protect the bleach from transferring to both sides. Decide on what you'd like to put on your shirt. Carson wanted Chicago Cubs. Once you've decided on your creation, carefully use the Bleach Pen to draw it out. You could use a stencil or freehand. I did my best freehand artwork to create the "C" for the Cubs. Allow to sit (in the sun if possible) until dry.  We allowed it to set overnight.

Wash the shirt and wear! We decided to go one extra step and cut off the arms to make a tank top. And like I mentioned before, he wears this every week!!


DIY Craft Bleach Pen T-Shirt

DIY Bleach Pen T-Shirt Tank

What kind of craftiness have you been up to lately?




Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love (nice) comments...let me know whatcha think:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...