Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Tasty Tuesday -- Tomato Recipe Round-up

Anyone else up to their elbows with tomatoes? I don't even have a garden, but I've got great family and friends that pass along their garden fresh tomatoes to our family--and boy, do I have a bunch! This abundance of tomatoes sparked a thought for a round-up post, so I called upon my blogger friends and put together this awesome list of over 30 tomato recipes! Feel free to click on the link to get the recipe and pin it for later!


36 Tomato Recipes


Grilled Tomato & Basil Pizza


Tomato Vinegar Chicken








 
 







 
 










 








So which one do you think you will make first? Feel free to PIN this for later!

 


Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love (nice) comments...let me know whatcha think:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...