Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Tasty Tuesday -- Chicken Bruschetta

Happy Tuesday! I'm back from vacation and excited to share with you my all-time favorite summer dinner dish. This is quick to prepare and everyone in the family loves it. Plus, its made with summer fresh ingredients.


Chicken Bruschetta

I can't take full credit on this creation. I've had this dish many times at a local cafe, Mary's Market, that I decided to create the dish at home. Boy, it sure is a winner!

Chicken Bruschetta

4 skinless, boneless chicken breasts
salt & pepper to taste
Bruschetta
Garlic Toast
Parmesan Cheese

Season chicken with salt and pepper and grill until fully cooked. Grill or bake garlic toast. Top garlic toast with grilled chicken breast, followed by a spoonful of bruschetta. Sprinkle with fresh shredded Parmesan cheese and basil. DIG IN!

Bruschetta Recipe
4 small tomatoes (roma, plum, other garden), diced
1 garlic clove, chopped
1/4 c fresh basil, chopped
salt & pepper to taste
1/4 red onion, diced
3-4 Tbls. (or more) Extra Virgin Olive Oil
1-2 Tbls. balsamic vinegar

Combine all ingredients together and allow to sit at room temperature while preparing and grilling chicken. Serve with chicken or over crusty bread. Top with shredded Parmesan Cheese and extra basil.

For Printable Versions of both recipes, please click HERE
 
Chicken Bruschetta

That's it. I need to make this again, real soon!

I can't wait to share our vacation picture and details with you! I promise to have them up by next week! It's rough getting back into the swing of things when you've been gone for two weeks! Plus, school starts next week already! YIKES!

Thanks for stopping by. Please share this with your friends!



Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love (nice) comments...let me know whatcha think:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...