Friday, June 7, 2013

PINASTIC Friday & Week in Review

TGIF!!
It's been a long week. I've been waiting for news and it still hasn't arrived yet. Most of you that know me understand that I am not very patient. It's been killing me!! So, remember last Friday I mentioned I was doing the Color Vibe with some Sorority Sisters? Nearly 8,000 people ran or walked in this event! It was crazy packed, but fun! Here's a recap of my week in pictures:
My Sorority Sisters Jen Stelter and Jen Schulien--we've had fun doing runs together!

Hailey showing some fierce soccer skills! She scored her first goal of the season in this game!
Mr. Carson's last picture before getting contacts! He was so excited to get rid of the glasses!
Lastly, my Cupcake Wars Birthday Bash was featured in a local magazine: Rockford Parent.com!

Now, on to my favorite pins!



Could see my kids do something like this as a summer craft! Check out this blog for the scoop!

These punch cards are a great way to encourage children to help around the house!

YUM! Flatbread tacos with Ranch Sour Cream! Get the recipe here.

Well, this weekend my husband and I will be going to the Zac Brown Concert with another couple. It's in at an outdoor concert facility--hoping for warm, no rain weather tomorrow night! What are you up to?





Pin It!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much for featuring my flatbread tacos, Cindy! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete

I love (nice) comments...let me know whatcha think:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...