Thursday, June 6, 2013

Father's Day Survey

Good Morning! Hope your day is off to a great start!

You know how Mother's Day falls during the school year? And you know how the teachers like to have the kids do something special for their Mother's? I love and cherish thos gifts, believe me! This is what I received from my son this year (he was in 1st Grade):

Cute, right? Who ever thought I would be as smart as his dad??? I know his dad didn't think so! Anyways, our kids get out of school before Father's Day, as I'm sure most other schools do too. Why should Mother's get all the fun out of these cute survey's? So, I created a fun Father's Day Survey Printable...just for you guys!

Go ahead and print it out, share it on Facebook, Pin it to Pinterest, email it to your friends! Have the kiddos do it and surprise their Daddy on Father's Day! 

You can download the page by clicking HERE or click on the picture and it will take you to the PDF file!
Father's Day Survey Printable
Cute? I think so! Thanks for stopping by!





Pin It!

6 comments:

  1. So precious! Smart as dad...lol!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there...trying to print out your fantastic Fathers day printable. But can't seem to download. Could you email it to me.
    susyqmezza@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello There...trying to print out this cute printable for father's day! Wondering if you could email it to me. Thanks for sharing. susyqmezz@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes Susanna, I will email it to you shortly. Sorry for the inconvenience. I used to have a Printer Friendly button loaded on the site, but it was removed by accident with other updates and of course now I can't get it to load properly!! Thank you for stopping by!

      Delete
    2. Susuanna-
      The email comes back to me. Do you have another one?

      Delete
  4. Hi love this survey! But I am also having problems getting it to download. Could you email to me at janawilde32@hotmail.com. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete

I love (nice) comments...let me know whatcha think:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...