Monday, June 3, 2013

SUMMER FUN!! Ideas to Keep the Kids Busy!

Ideas for Summer Fun


As I mentioned many times before, my kids are out for the summer! With the help of my blogging friends, I put together a list of fun things to keep the kids busy--rain or shine!


Getting Organized for Summer Learning--we all know how important it is! Find out My Scraps tips!

Did you know that many bowling alley's offer a free bowling program during the summer? Check it out over at There's Magic Out There.


Using your imagination and creative tools to create one-of-a-kind artwork! I like it! Find out the how-to over at Gummy Lump.


In the hustle and bustle of summer vacation, we can foget the need to relax and truly enjoy our surroundings. Perhaps Yoga could help! Get tips over at Comeback Momma.



Glamamama's Goodies shares ideas for rainy day activities.

For those who are local, there is an amazing zoo to visit in our neighborhood. Check out the details over at We Have It All.

I thought I would share our family list--the kids and I came up with this together! To print, just RIGHT CLICK picture, select SAVE AS and save in your desired file as a JPEG and print!

30 Summer Fun Ideas (free printable)



Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love (nice) comments...let me know whatcha think:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...