Friday, June 14, 2013

PINTASTIC Friday!! Week in Review!

Hi. How are ya? I posed this question on my personal Facebook Page--"give me an example of when NO NEWS IS GOOD NEWS and then I'd believe it." Do you have an example? I'm really trying to think positive, but its killing me not having the answer!!

This weekend we are hosting a House Party Super Soaker Party! My kids are very excited! Have you heard of House Party? You sign up (for free) and can apply to be a party host. If you are chosen as a host, you receive a Party Package (ours included 5 Nerf Super Soakers and 12 bags of Cheetos!) and agree to hold a party to test out the goods! What fun! I'll be sharing my party details next week!

Here's what happened in pictures this week:
We attended an outdoor concert at Alpine Valley to see the Zac Brown Band. We broke records that night with their largest attendance to date! It was a lot of fun!

I also gave blood this week. I always feel great after giving blood. Do you give blood?

Wednesday afternoon we received horrible storms in our region. Luckily, our neighborhood only received a nice steady downfall, some lightening and thunder!

My daughter's turn to bring treats for soccer--she picked cake balls! She helped make them!

Now...on to the PINS!



With 4th of July Right around the corner, these would be super cute on the table! Visit It All Started With Paint for all the details.




I'm pretty sure everyone can benefit from reading this post about Stinky Sandals! Thanks Frugal Fun 4 Boys!

I've been making my own taco seasoning for about a year now, but this one sounds amazing! Head on over to Involving Color to find out what spices are included!
Have a great weekend! See you next week! Oh and HAPPY FATHER'S DAY! And if you still need a quick gift, be sure to check out my DAD ROCKS last minute picture frame and my Father's Day Survey Printable!




Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love (nice) comments...let me know whatcha think:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...