Friday, May 17, 2013

PINTASTIC Friday and a Recipe Swap!!

Yes! It's Friday! I've got some fun news to share with you today. I’m participating in a Good Old Fashioned Recipe Blog Swap! Julie {White Lights on Wednesday}, Kelley {Miss Information} and Rachel {i love my disorganized life} have paired up 30 incredible bloggers to trade blogs for the day.

Candy from Candy Girl and I will be sharing a fabulous recipe on each other’s blogs {but we can’t tell you what they are, because they’re a secret!}. Be sure to visit both of us on May 27th, we wouldn’t want you to miss out on any deliciousness!
Now, onto with the top PINs of the week!


How amazing do these Stackers look? You can thank the Lady Behind the Curtain for these!
Mouth-watering. Enough said. Check out the awesome blog of Real Housemoms for the recipe.

Summer starts for us on Tuesday. This list is going to come in handy!
Check out Creative Geekery for the printable version!


I've got a jammed packed weekend planned--kids sports, a retirement party, wedding and hopefully some flower planting. Hope you enjoy the weekend!(Oh, and the last day of school is on Monday already!) UGH!


Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love (nice) comments...let me know whatcha think:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...