Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Tasty Tuesday--SKINNY Chicken Salad


This has got to be the best tasting Chicken Salad recipe I've ever made and it just happens to be a lighter version! SCORE! I use rotisserie chicken every time which makes for easy prep and delicious flavors!


Chicken Salad with grapes

SKINNY Chicken Salad
serves 4

Ingredients
1/2 c plain non-fat greek yogurt
2 Tbls. Red-Fat Miracle Whip
1 Tbls. Raw Honey
1 tsp. apple cider vinegar
1/8 tsp nutmeg
1/2 tsp Dijon mustard
1/4 tsp salt
1/8 tsp pepper
2 c. chopped, cooked chicken
1 1/2 c. red grapes, halved
1/4 c. chopped walnut or almonds (optional)
1/4 c. chopped celery (optional)

Directions

Combine first 8 ingredients to prepare the dressing until smooth.
 


Add chicken, grapes and if you are adding the nuts or celery, add them now, too. Toss and evenly cover. Refrigerate at least one hour to allow the flavors to combine.
 
  
 
You can serve this on a bed of lettuce, a piece of toast, crossiant or on the flat rounds! Anyway you have it, it is sure to be a favorite!
 
 Chicken Salad with grapes
 
 

 


Pin It!

4 comments:

  1. YUM! I love chicken salad! :)

    Thanks again for joining the Link Up this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am SO making this! I just started this 8 week "Feelin' Great in Eight" challenge, so I have to watch what I eat! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, please! I love chicken salad but always feel so guily about the calories.

    I have two link parties {one for Facebook and one for pinworthy blog posts like this one} going on over at Just Us Four. I hope you will come join the parties :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. The dressing for this chicken salad sounds amazing! Thanks for sharing at Tried and True recipes! http://rediscovermom.blogspot.com/2013/05/tried-and-true-recipes-13.html

    ReplyDelete

I love (nice) comments...let me know whatcha think:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...