Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Tasty Tuesday--Steak Marinade

Happy Tuesday! Hope your week is off to a great start. If you follow me on Instagram (if you are on Instagram, please follow me!), you've seen this picture before. Well, I promised you the recipe, so here it is. This is actual my big brother's famous recipe. I always use it on steak, but I'm certain it would be good on poultry and veggies, too!

Marinade--good with beef, poultry or veggies


Brian's Marinade

Ingredients
3/4 c. dry red wine
1/2 c. olive oil
1 Tbls. Chopped onion
1 Tbls. Worcestershire Sauce
1/3 c. ketchup
1 Tbls. Chopped Rosemary
1/4 tsp. pepper
6 drops Hot Sauce
1/2 tsp. Italian Seasoning

Directions
Combine all ingredients in a large Ziploc bag. Add 2-4 lbs. steak. Marinate in frig for at least 3 hours. Take steak out of frig and allow to come to room temperature before cooking. Grill to perfection. Enjoy!

Okay, I think I know what we will be having for dinner later this week! Mouth-watering!!

Have a great day!

 
 

Pin It!

1 comment:

  1. Sounds delicious! My husband's name is Brian so the recipe is perfect! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love (nice) comments...let me know whatcha think:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...