Sunday, May 12, 2013

Happy Mother's Day! {Free Printable}

To all the wonderful moms out there--Happy Mother's Day! I hope you enjoy your day! I hope mine is filled with giggles and hugs!

I've shared a few printables the last few Sundays, just for mothers. This is the final one. This quote or saying is so true. At 13, we have no idea what our Mothers do for us. I have a daughter that is quickly approaching the wonderful age of 13 and I know one day, she will be thinking the exact thing I am today. I love and appreciate my mom so much. She is amazing. Thank you mom for all you've given me and still continue to give. So lucky you are my mom.

To Print, right click picture, select SAVE PICTURE AS, and save in the file you desire as a JPEG. Print on card stock!

Happy Mothers Day quote printable



Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love (nice) comments...let me know whatcha think:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...