Friday, May 24, 2013

PINTASTIC Friday!

Here's another addition of Pintastic Friday! Hope you had a great week and fun plans for the holiday weekend! I can't believe it is Memorial Day weekend already!

My first Pin that I am featuring this week caught my eye because our family will be taking a vacation to England this summer...I need all the help I can get planning it!
 
Check out Your Home Based Mom and her suggestions for London.
 
Not that I'm a fashionista or anything, but I love this look!
Head over here to see more Summer Fashion Trends.
 
And since this weekend is the kick-off to BBQ season...
Check out these 35 awesome ideas at Hezzi-D's Books and Cooks!
 
 
So, there you have my 3 favorite pins of the week. Tune in on Monday...I have a special guest visiting! Have a super weekend!!

 

Pin It!

1 comment:

  1. Great pins! I would totally wear that leopard skirt/denim jacket look. Lucky you getting to go to England this summer! I've only flown through Heathrow and would love to visit the Brits someday. We went to Ireland last summer and fell in love with it!

    ReplyDelete

I love (nice) comments...let me know whatcha think:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...