Friday, May 24, 2013

PINTASTIC Friday!

Here's another addition of Pintastic Friday! Hope you had a great week and fun plans for the holiday weekend! I can't believe it is Memorial Day weekend already!

My first Pin that I am featuring this week caught my eye because our family will be taking a vacation to England this summer...I need all the help I can get planning it!
 
Check out Your Home Based Mom and her suggestions for London.
 
Not that I'm a fashionista or anything, but I love this look!
Head over here to see more Summer Fashion Trends.
 
And since this weekend is the kick-off to BBQ season...
Check out these 35 awesome ideas at Hezzi-D's Books and Cooks!
 
 
So, there you have my 3 favorite pins of the week. Tune in on Monday...I have a special guest visiting! Have a super weekend!!

 

Pin It!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...